Follow Me on Pinterest                 
Shop new arrivals from Cricut!

Friday, April 8, 2016

Did you know...

...that April is "Stress Awareness Month"?

I had no idea until I received an email from Yarninspirations last week.

To help celebrate "Stress Awareness Month", designer Twinkie Chan, on behalf of the Craft Yarn Council, designed some lemons and is making the pattern available FREE. Feeling a little stressed?  Just give a few "squeezes" to one or two of the lemons!

However, as you can see in my picture below, they also are cute as part of a vignette. I made the "If life gives you lemons..." cross stitch picture in 2005.  The bowl of lemons was just what I needed to add to the display on my pie chest. All I need now is to find just the right doily pattern to crochet and put under my bowl of lemons.



At any rate, visit Yarninspirations to get your FREE patterns, both knit and crochet versions are available. These are quick to make; I made all three (3) of my lemons with leftover yarn in a couple of hours last night.

Have fun with this pattern and don't let stress get the better of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment