Follow Me on Pinterest                 
Shop new arrivals from Cricut!

Friday, April 1, 2016

Dumpling Kitty...a FREE crochet pattern!

This FREE kitty pattern came across my Facebook feed today and I thought I would share for all you cat lovers out there!

Dumpling Kitty by Sarah Sloyer


Aren't they just the cutest? According to Sarah's Ravelry write-up:
Dumpling Kitty is a cute pudgy kitty whose pattern is available for free! Her body is crocheted with a flat base so she sits nicely wherever you place her, waiting patiently for treats.


  • Finished size: Approximately 4” tall when made with the indicated yarn and hook size, though your finished size may vary depending on your yarn brand and tension.
  • Difficulty level: Easy 
  •  Time to finish: Approximately 3 hours

Enjoy everyone...I can't wait to make a couple for my grandson!